Dirty Lilly 2009 Are These Songs Any Good? :]?

Are these songs any good? :]? - dirty lilly 2009

I'm 14 and I like most music except country and heavy metals.
Here is my mix 2008/2009:
Santa me here for Britney Spears
- Britney Spears Circus
-Womanizer by Britney Spears
-Closer by Ne-Yo
-Forever by Chris Brown
-Hot N 'Cold Katy Perry
Lady Gaga-Pokerface
"Give me the music Eva Avila
David Archuleta Crush --
-Let it rock by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne
Live Your Life by TI and Rihanna
Akon-Beautiful
-Right Now (na, na) by Akon
"If I were a boy Beyonce
"Here in the arms by Hellogoodbye
For -Hero/Heroine boyslikegirls
Single-New Kids On The Block
Dirty Dancing by New Kids On The Block
-The Great Escape by boyslikegirls
LOVE-byAshley Simpson
Angel-Natasha Bedingfeild
Through the Justice-DANCE
Belle-UR by Deborah Cox
"Shake It by Metro Station
"One Step at a Time by Jordin Sparks
Kanye-Love Lockdown
"The fear of Lilly Allen
Pink-So What
"Sleepyhead by Passion Pit
-When I Grow Up The Pussycat Dolls
"I hate this part Pussycat Dolls
Operator (A Girl Like Me) by Shiloh
T-Shirt by Shontelle
Love Story-Taylor Swift
Girlicious "Baby Doll by
"Do not Cha by The Pussycat Dolls


What have I forgotten? all other songs that I add?

Thank you very much if you could help:]

9 comments:

Junior said...

Oh, my God, you love the Passion Pit, too!? These songs are not really public, but they are very good and you can like them. Try to check:

"Shoulda Known" through the atmosphere
"Pop the Glock" by Uffie
"Starstrukk" by 3OH! 3
"The Nosebleed Section" Hilltop Hoods
"Robo Tech by Hyper Crush
"LES Artistes" by Santogold
"Come Around" by MIA
Yes LMFAO
"Ante Up" by MOP
"Mirando" Ratatat
"Shut Up and Let Me Go by The Ting Tings

(::: said...

Green light.
It's something new
& I dont know if u like "IA Girl - Katy Perry Kissed"
And "Just Dance - Lady Gaga"

if u do a remix with this
Can U please send me?


ohh &
"When I grow up - PCD ft. P. Diddy & Lil Wayne

jesse said...

I love all these songs. and I love this song too (What You Want) IT;)

^glen^magnific^ ^mufflerdent^ said...

Wow You Really Got the cream of their rubbish Duude.

Jacob M said...

Well, I'm a fan of rap, but besides Britney Brittny thats a good playlist

Lo♥ said...

Whata bout Umm Just Dance by Lady GaGa

Daft Child said...

at least some electro dance songs .... yeh more in? u hear, but good things ... I'm not a big fan of Hip-Hop ... but each their own ..

sarah.. said...

You should also take some of the Jonas Brothers. haha im just sayin

I'm weird, ugly, and cute! said...

no, they are all pop songs too rubbery for my taste Buble

Post a Comment