Dyed Eyebrows Before And After Dying Hair Brunnette To Light Blonde. Help?

Dying hair brunnette to light blonde. help? - dyed eyebrows before and after

Hello:)

I've thought about dying my hair for some time and since the spring around the corner and I this week or next week is a good time to color. But theres a small problem that confuses me. Last year I dyed my hair with Garnier hair color than blond. But it was strange. as has been fair, but with a hint of orange to it. It was awful. So recently, I thought that if I dyed my hair blond orange blonde again strange, so I re-dyed, because the later in turn, that the boxes of photos? btw i want my hair> http://khairilhusni.blogmas.com/files/2008/10/ashley-tisdale-picture-2.jpg in this regard

Oh, and it is rare, dark eyebrows with blonde hair have? or should I also dyed, iBefore I dyed eyebrows, I do not know, you could blind, but I'm in danger. lol.

ohh I forgot, lol. Is there a brand or recomened box of hair color, my hair is slightly damaged, as I straightning every day, which is a good brand?

3 comments:

lalala said...

You have to blanch! The best results, use a developer that has been specially designed to work with chlorine in powder form. A developer 30 is better than 40 can fry your hair. Once you have a blonde you want to achieve, you can maybe even a road with a yellow / orange, get a print cartridge, want to reach your hair blond you. I went from black to blonde, and can be difficult, but if you take your time with him, I think it will be good. If you are nervous to do ourselves, do you go to a salon.

blondefi... said...

I died several times the hair with the Revlon hair color.
My natural color is blonde, died, I had dark brown to blonde once more.
The reason for her hair color is orange because it is extremely difficult to go from brown to blonde more than once and get a color, perhaps a little lighter or heavier than the "we really want.

Suzie R said...

everything I read was the title.
NOO do not color their hair. I hate it when people act as though they have blond hair dyed brown, and if they brown hair dyed blond. Keep your hair beautiful brunette. They are fun and exciting first suit, but regret it later.

Post a Comment