Puerto Rico Timeshare Anybody Have A Vacation Home In Puerto Rico?

Anybody have a vacation home in Puerto Rico? - puerto rico timeshare

Now go, my friends and I decided to Puerto Rico, San Juan, to be precise. A total of six or seven years. All other trips have stayed in a timeshare or something in the series.

I wonder if someone explains their willingness to hire us for a week in March (March 10, 17). We are looking for something that is not too far from the scene during the night and near restaurants. We are all adults, so you should not worry about us who are not damaging their property or nothing. And if nobody is willing to rent one, would you please tell me in the direction of the acquisition of a place.

And if someone suggestions where to stay or what to do, then it would be nice. I am useful to be open to suggestions. Thanks
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment