Discover Rewards I Recently Applied For A Discover More Card, Through The Advise Of The Website Said I Need A 750+ Credit Score?

I recently applied for a discover more card, through the advise of the website said i need a 750+ credit score? - discover rewards

My FICO score is approved 720, which has not been approved for a Platinum Rewards card at HSBC Direct, do not tell me what my credit limit or you will receive your credit card.

Direct Awards Platinum is discovered?
How do I determine the maximum number I can call HSBC phone number to call if I have questions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In general, the question of the master card. But a good map, but beware of fees and interest. HSBC has some good deals and bad.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can opt for another Discover Card, creditcards.com field. When I was first on my credit card on the same score (720 FICO) and was approved only by a regular Discover card (I still have). My FICO is over 750 now. :).

However, if you are happy with HSBC then you need to apply for another credit card. Normally issued HSBC MasterCard or Visa.

Anonymous said...

Most card issuers will of the purchasers. 720 The credit score is very good. is only 130 points perfect. Please note that the HSBC bank to pay as the fees on the customers and the payment must be at least 72 hours before the deadline and HSBC charge a cancellation fee charged. If there is not much information on the HSBC credit card offer as a red flag, the bad news is. Evidence from American Express, you can tell if you've opted in 5 minutes via e-mail. You need an American Express card with your guests. Borders are still not sure, but you must pay the entire balance every month, if you have $ 500 fee, you pay $ 500 for the next month

Anonymous said...

1. Technically, it is a Discover card, the transactions are processed via the Discover Network (formerly) Novus. It is, however, HSBC does not issue Discover.
2. The telephone HSBC Direct Rewards Platinum Representative is 1-800-379-7999.
3. I can not say to the credit limit. Not all cards of the same type have the same limit. The limits are determined by each individual himself.

Post a Comment