Severe Diffuse Erythematous Gastritis Large Diffuse B Cell Lymphoma,Stage 4?

Large diffuse B cell lymphoma,Stage 4? - severe diffuse erythematous gastritis

My uncle, I believe, is a diffuse large B-cell-lymphoma.I say, because the doctors with my uncle, my family or not, so much information about the status of my uncle.

So I am looking for information, like what exactly? And what are the survival rates for stage 4 patients?

And my uncle, who seems too close to him as a blockage in the intestines. And still lose, on both eyes and bleeding in the nasal cavity. And his liver is a type of defect, enlarged spleen and realize my uncle. And my uncle said it was a pain in the abdominal and back muscles.

Chemotherapy and treatment started with my uncle today, when he in the hospital for 2 weeks, so I just information about the diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma.Or could be something else?

1 comments:

Abbie RN said...

Lymphomas are divided into non-Hodgkin's Hodgkin's lymphoma. Lymphoma Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Are tumors that occur primarily in the lymphoid tissue (lymph nodes), but can occur anywhere in the body. These tumors (cancer cells) to travel through the body and invade any organ or tissue. The fourth step is unfortunately a high tumor grade, and his uncle has probably reached it has been for some time on stage four, because the tumors grow more slowly. Chemotherapy is the treatment of cancer, and appears to have now spread through her body.

Your uncle should ask your doctor, and after you empty, but I understand your uncle has the right to withhold information from you or anyone else, and he does can mean all this is happening, because is very difficult to accept for themselves. This affects the whole family, but he must face the thought of death, so patient and kind to him.

I wish I had better news, just so you know, I'm nakedrsing student and I get my information from my book for you. Find non-Hodgkin's, Google, americancancersociety.org or visit for more information for you, your family, and his uncle. Use this information to a list of questions to the doctor. My best to you!

Post a Comment