Doctorate In Counselling Psychology Are Only Doctorate Programs In Psychology APA Accredited?

Are only doctorate programs in psychology APA accredited? - doctorate in counselling psychology

I hold an MA in clinical psychology and I wonder whether I have a secondary school that is approved, the APA will find. You can do a PhD later, after obtaining an MA, but I am not sure yet. My question is, are the masters of ABS programs? I graduated from there, if you a master's degree is not accredited by the APA, if after entering a doctoral program?

1 comments:

psychgra... said...

At this point, not, can only doctoral program, internships and postdoctoral students apply for the approval of the Joint Parliamentary Assembly.

But I would not worry. If you are not APA accredited in your skills when applying for a PhD program, not that of others. Some of their credits can transfer to a doctoral program. Keep copies of your resume if possible in the PhD program if you choose this path.

Post a Comment